Shamim Grammar School (SGS) was established in March 2013 on the lines of Public School to produce disciplined and enlightened minds, so that they could provide leadership to the nation in future. It is an English medium school which believes in imparting knowledge which goes beyond the text books. Many of the existing institutions claim to maintain an national standard but SGS – Shamim Grammar School has proved that it is the only Intuition which has achieved this coveted goal. The classes form Play groups to Matric are organized with separate sections for Girls and Boys.
Aims and Objectives
Shamim Grammar School has been established with the following aims and objectives:
- To develop various aspects of the student’s personality.
- To make the student’s good Muslim, true Pakistani and also to inculcate in them habits of punctuality and sense of duty.
- To impart knowledge beyond the text book.
- To produce disciplined characters with leadership qualities.
- To strive to achieve harmonious development of mind and body as well as morals and emotions.
- To produce enlightened personalities.
- To meet educational challenges of 21st century with more emphasis on science subjects.
- To train students to become socially responsible and adequately prepared to deal with the problems of the future.
- To prepare the students for the cadet colleges of Pakistan.
- To extend individual attention to every student for intellectual development.
- To make the student proud of their cultural heritage.
- To develop sportsmanship in students.