Admission Open (2020-2021)
Admissions Open in SGS – Shamim Grammar School:
The point of entry is Pre-Nursery in which boys and girls are admitted. The candidates who are registered are called for test and interview. The selected are only invited. An admission form is available in school office. Which should be filled in with 3 passport size photographs A photocopy of birthday certificate and a photocopy of Father/Guardian NIC must be attached.
Criteria For Admission SGS – Shamim Grammar School
Admissions are open with the following reservations.:
- Incomplete form will not be processed
- The student must show good conduct after admission. His/Her stay in the first term will be provisional. He/She will be required to leave the school at any time if the Principal is of the opinion that his/her conduct, progress or attitude is unsatisfactory.
- A school leaving certificate from the school previously attended must be submitted at the time of admission.
- No student suffering from any contagious disease will be admitted.
- Candidate selected for the admission will be required to join within 10days after the selection day.
- No priority is given on any basis. It is open to all communities on equality and merit basis.Click Here To Download Admission Form Sample